Meet Chris Howell. I was fortunate enough to meet Chris at the Romantic Times Book Convention where he was a Mr. Romance contestant.
I was born in Valdosta, GA. and raised all over the states. My dad was a pilot in the airforce....
2. When did you start lifting weights/ body building?
At the age of 13 I decided to change my life for the best. I was tired of being bullied and discovered that lifting weights had wonderful effects on my every day life.
3. When was you first modeling shoot? And with what photographer?
Good question. Couldn't tell you. Started off with my friends having fun and it progressed from there.
4. What is your age/height/weight/etc…all your stats.
My age....forever young?..7/20/84, for those who must know. I'm 5'8 1/2 but 5'10 on my modeling resume. Weight.....I try not to look. If I don't like something, I fix it. The numbers don't mean you'll achieve what your looking for. Sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, and a golden tan.
5. What do you do for fun?
Everything. Take my dogs to the park, love to grill, do anything outdoors (fishing, surfing, soccer..etc.), working out, sparing, and eating.
6. What is your favorite meal? (spaghetti, tacos, lasagna)
All three of those are a good start, but I can't find a happy medium. Food in general is great!
7. Are you married/girlfriend?
Hahah let me ask my wife. Yep, married.
8. Most embarrassing date ever?
While in the theatre, I let one slip during a quiet part.....yeah, I did it.
9. What is your 5 yr plan? Where do you see yourself in the future?
Alive and kicking.
10. Something no one knows about you?
I'm addicted to chewing ICE CUBES!
It was a pleasure meeting Chris and hanging out at the RT convention... I think we can expect great things for him in the future.
Find Chris on Facebook or Model Mayhem