Man Candy of the Week
Never before have I had so many great photos to choose from!
I'm happy to add Henny to the Man Candy of the week alumni.
I was able to ask Henny a few questions so we can get to know a little more about him.
1. Where are you from? Raised?
BELGIUM, Raised near a great nature environment, with woods and fields.
2. When did you start lifting weights/ body building?
I don’t do lifting or body building, I train martial Arts since I was 11 years old, I’ve done Karate, Judo and all kind of martial arts through the years… gaining more experience
3. When was you first modeling shoot? And with what photographer?
A long time a go with Monique Bogearts
4. What is your age/height/weight/etc…all your stats.
Height : 180 cm / 5ft 11
Weight: 78 kg / 171.6 lbs
Shoes : 43 / 9
Chest : 115 cm / 45.5 inches
Middle : 83 cm / 32.6 inches
Hip : 96 cm / 37.8 inches
Neck : 42 cm / 16.5 inches
Head : 59 cm / 23.2 inches
Hair : Brown
Eyes : Brown
Tattoo : None
Piercing : None
Skin : Tanned
5. What do you do for fun?
I do sports haha… and I work… As long as I can keep myself busy
6. What is your favorite meal? (spaghetti, tacos, lasagna)
Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, no doubt about that… But I won’t say no to Spaghetti with meatballs…
7. Are you married/girlfriend?
Single as hell! Still waiting for the right one… If she exsists.
8. Most embarrassing date ever?
Well, the day I’m embarrassed the most, is just another day that will pass. Another day will come, I just live day to day :)
9. What is your 5 yr plan? Where do you see yourself in the future?
Well I just said I live day to day, but still I hope to have a future, with a nice wife and children
10. Something no one knows about you?
Well if it’s something nobody knows about me, there’s a reason haha, so I’m not telling LOL…
No, it’s good to have a secret for yourself and later you can tell it to somebody you can trust and build trust with.
I work on a network case with facebook this to get more jobs and promotions.